Autumn calls the desire of changes and these are not the same for everybody.
Some of us will go for new colors for their houses, others will renovate their closets and some other people will opt for a new haircut.
This is the reason why I want to talk about the coolest haircut for summer 2014 and how to get it.
If I talk about “Modern Rockabilly” ( or “Modern Pompadour”, if you prefer) can you get what I mean?
“Rockabilly” style was born at the end of the 40’s in the USA to become popular worldwide during the 50’s and 60’s.
Lately, under the impulse of the great fashion houses like Saint Laurent and Dsquared, it was strongly reaffirmed.
It ‘s the classic biker style: jeans, white T-shirt, leather jacket and a very important haircut!
Classic “Rockabilly” haircut is very short on the sides and back and longer on top.
instead for the “modern” version the hair aren’t just short short, but shaved.
How to create your own “Rockabilly style”?
1. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to make them softer and easier to comb.
2. Dry your hair with a towel or dry it with a hairdryer. If using a hairdryer, dry your hair with your head upside down to achieve extra lift at the roots.
3. Apply a small amount of wax on the hair with the help of a comb starting from the roots. The amount of product you need will depend on the thickness of your hair: Thinner hair needs less, and thick hair needs more.
4. Create your tuft combing your hair upwards and molding them to get the desired effect.
5. End up drying your hair in a natural way, without the use of hair dryers.
In partnership with